Friday, October 14, 2011

Beauty....every day

     I was reminded this week of the innocence of the human being.  Lets just say that a middle aged man was in an accident, fell into coma for said 8 or 9 months, wakes up and the world is new to him.  This really happened.  I know this person.  Of course, I may have an over dramatized version of it playing in my head, but none the less, it is the story I am going with because I like it.

     The leaves are falling off of the trees.  Rain has come, and usually the leaves will fall off even faster with the rain.  I have to challenge myself to get out this weekend and enjoy it.  It is my favorite season.  Another challenge I am setting for myself is to find something during my day that I find beautiful.  I have an Iphone on my hip, that I rarely use for anything other than texts.  I will snap the photo of beauty, upload it to my blog and explain why at the time I found beauty in the image.  You may wonder why I am doing this....I am doing this as a reminder.  A reminder that I need only look for it and it is there.  It's always been there, but I stopped looking at it.  I focused to much on the mundane humdrum of everyday existence and blotted out the innocence and beauty that surrounds me.  Anyways, without sounding all sentimental, that is basically why I am doing it....as a reminder and I suppose, as  a rediscovery tool.  I want to see the world as the guy I spoke about views it...new.

     So be on the lookout for a blog later this day.  It is 340 in the A.M. here and I have to jump in the shower and spruce up for work.  Have a great day all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment