Friday, October 21, 2011

Zombies

    Had dreams about zombies last night.  Which is fine to me.  I rather enjoy zombies.  They aren't the smartest creatures in the world, ya know...  The one thing they have going for them is persistence.  They don't give up.  A couple of friends and myself were locked in a garage with zombies beating on the large door.  Of course everyone was freaking out except for me.  Partially because it's zombies.  They move slow.  They are dumb.  Their balance isn't the greatest.  I kept going out the back door of the garage and beating them in the head with a hammer while they were trying to beat open the large door.  By the time they figured out what was happening..I was safely back inside the garage. 

     I've often wondered what I would actually do if the dead were to really rise.  I can say, that I wouldn't be that calm.  I do know that a buddy and I would be using his assortment of assault rifles on them.  Find a high point and start plugging away.   Just drop some ammo from the air please...and some food....we'll be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment